Monday, June 29, 2009

3 New Articles and General Update

Getting Back on Track Writing for eHow

Well this month's been rough. A few hospital trips, a lot of bills, and general disorganization later, my goals for June haven't come close to being met. It looks like I'll end June with around 50 new articles written for eHow, which isn't bad at all, though nowhere close to what my actual goals were. Still, summer's a long time, and it's a lot easier to get freelance writing goals finished when the health and moving issues have settled out.

Anyhow, since my last post I've managed three new articles on eHow, once again going for the broad shot strategy:

How to Build Blog Traffic

How to Find a Flair Bartending School

How to Learn Conversational Chinese Fast

These three hit across the board as far as topics, and once again I'm taking advantage of the great authority that the eHow site offers its authors to promote other products and ventures through the links allowed at the bottom. I broke my monthly Amazon.com affiliate earnings record once again, which makes something like 6 months in a row, and I'm confident that things are only going to continue to get better.

That's the brief update for now, with more to come soon. This was a very short post, but I'm trying to make up for a lackluster June with a stunning July, so every bit of time is precious and it's time to get writing again. Just remember for all of you freelance writers struggling with the passive income or residual income game: the more work you do now, the more it will pay off later. Keep at it, I'm pulling for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment