Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Great Writing Weekend, Part II

The Second Batch of eHow Writing Articles

This is the promised update on the large amount of writing I finished over the weekend, which has kept me on track and a little ahead all the way through Tuesday. It was a good weekend, but I expect with a lot of these diet niche articles, it's going to take a few back links and a little bit of time in order to get them on the first page of Google, but once they are there each one is going to be a very nice monthly stream of income. I figure if they get anywhere close to what my best article gets, then I'll be very happy as the one diet eHow article I have on page one of Google right now gets me about $4-7 a month. If I can take that times twenty or thirty, it's nothing to sneeze at - especially since that is all passive income on eHow.

Anyhow, here is the second batch of articles I completed, all of which or weight loss or diet based.

How to Lose Weight Following the Martini Diet

How to Lose Weight Following the Hallelujah Diet

How to Lose Weight Following the Liver Cleansing Diet

How to Lose Weight Following the MediterAsian Way

How to Lose Weight Following the Dorm Room Diet

How to Avoid the Israeli Army Diet

How to Lose Weight Following the Ultimate Tea Diet

Some of these get quite a bit more traffic than others, but all of them find a few hundred a month on the low side, and some get quite a bit more. While many of these are older fad diets, I think that one of these actually has the potential to absolutely take off because its full potential hasn't hit yet. Whether or not that will happen remains to be seen, but if it does I'm hoping by then that my article will be poised to reap the benefits of that traffic surge.

Since eHow has also continued its gardening contest for June, I'll be writing a lot of gardening articles. This could be good on two levels. First, many top level eHow writers say that the gardening topic produces some very good earnings for articles. The second is that with the contest going on, if any of my gardening articles are good enough and/or fortunate enough to get featured, that's a $75 bonus. So here's to writing and hoping.

The hardest part with writing over the summer like this is that the majority of results won't be seen for 3+ months, and often times full results could be even later. Still, the early signs are very encouraging to me so the writing will continue, and maybe a lucky bonus will be in the cards along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment