Wednesday, June 10, 2009

5 More to Finish the Weekend

5 More eHow Articles

This last batch, only one of which was actually a diet how to article. Some of these are gardening articles that I'm fairly proud of, and hope they have a legitimate shot at getting featured and making my mark on one of those $75 contests. That would always be a plus! Anyway, here are the last five articles that I typed on my laptop while out of Internet range for a weekend. A good 19 articles in two days, and all could have been uploaded in one day had it not been for that online limitation while I was back in Belle Plaine.

Anyway, here are the last five articles to what was an extremely productive weekend:

How to Lose Weight Following The Egg Diet

How to Keep Deer Out of Your Garden Naturally

How to Make Money By Using Peer to Peer Lending

How to Get Rid of Garden Slugs Naturally

How to Create a Good Home Workshop

This is a fairly decent spread of articles and topics, and I'm intrigued to see how these do. I've heard from many of the best writers on eHow that they get $1-5 an article on average per month. I haven't had a true "breakthrough" article to pull up the averages yet, and my general average is a lot lower: like $0.39 per article per month, but I have tons of new articles that haven't had time to rank on the search engines, and many of my more recent articles are already averaging $1 a month every month, so bit by bit my consistent earnings are growing.

In my head my goal is to break past $60 this month, and well over $100 next. Whether that happens or not, I don't know. Especially considering my over all writing goals for my passive income have me creating content like made through August, then doing virtually nothing but marketing and link building in September and October, meaning the true value of these articles is going to come out in the fall.

Well that's it for now. I'm back with Internet access for a while, so there will be more eHow writing updates in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment